Last year the Government announced they have set aside $60 million to provide funding for Auckland businesses impacted by the ongoing effects of COVID-19.
Over the last few months Auckland Unlimited have been approving providers to deliver advisory and implementation services. We are pleased to confirm that Greenlion has been approved as a provider. We are registered to provide cashflow management and business continuity planning services under the Activate Tāmaki Makaurau scheme.
Our clients are able to apply for up to $3,000 of support to use towards our planning services, and then receive up to $4,000 to implement that advice.
Businesses must be able to demonstrate that:
- be operating with 100 full time equivalent employees or less
- be GST registered in New Zealand
- have a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- be operating in a commercial environment
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- primarily operate within the Auckland Alert Level 3 boundary
- be an existing business that is trading prior to 22 October 2021
How to apply
If you would like to explore this please register your business with the Activate Tāmaki Makaurau Platform here.
Unfortunately Businesses already registered with the RBPN will need to re-register again, but the application process looks to be much the same as in 2020.
Simply request us as your preferred provider during the application process.
Once registered, you will need to confirm your email address and create your log in. From there the RBPN be in touch to discuss your application and funding.